POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Careful with what you call Anim Plugin : Careful with what you call Anim Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Careful with what you call Anim Plugin
From: Tim Riley
Date: 17 Feb 2000 12:14:03
Message: <38AC2C57.ED218C79@its.bldrdoc.gov>
Here's a problem that I'm certain only I have encountered:
After downloading the file (named setup.exe), I renamed it for better
identification when I store it on my archive disk. When I tried running the
file, it generated the error message "Unable to find attachment" and then
quit. I went back to the web page and couldn't find any reference to a
necessary attachment. I thought about it for a while, the renamed it back
to setup.exe, ran it, and it installed fine. Apparently the program looks
for itself specifically by its original name. I've never seen a program do
this before. It wasn't a problem, just a surprise.